In the course of my daily routine, I am always conscious of something that exists on the edges of the everyday, present yet difficult to grasp.
This mysterious thing, when it reveals itself, has more of an air of truth than reality itself and is difficult for me to ignore. As much as possible, I try to naturally confront this existence.
To create a three-dimensional piece, a variety of art materials can be used. In general, I wanted to use paint materials that create a feeling of warmth and depth.
Even amongst the various paint materials, Japanese lacquer (URUSHI) was the first material that I felt spiritual power and life energy from.
Lacquer is a natural material which comes from the resin of trees and resembles the blood that flows through us. You can feel its lifeforce and will. URUSHI is the material that I am most infatuated with right now.
- 03.14.2023solo exhibition “MY LITTLE PLANET” in Hong Kong
- 03.09.2023ART FAIR TOKYO 2023 / アートフェア東京
- 11.01.2022“マイ・ファースト・アート展” / 伊勢丹新宿店 (Tokyo)
- 10.13.2022“Living with Art” / Lane Crawford “PACIFIC PLACE HOME STORE” (Hong Kong)
- 09.28.2022アートフェアアジア福岡 / ART FAIR ASIA FUKUOKA 2022
- 09.02.2022KIAF 2022 / KOREA
- 05.07.2022“Please, Please Me” / p/zzzz 藝廊 Gallery (TAIWAN)
- 11.09.2021solo exhibition2021 in Taiwan @iart gallery